MetroQuest delivers popular online surveys that create the broadest, most actionable public support for the success of community and transportation plans. Provided as an annual SaaS subscription, MetroQuest is the community survey software of choice for US DOTs, cities, counties, and North America’s leading planning, engineering, and public engagement firms.
The GovTech industry is growing, and the new MetroQuest SaaS platform is quickly gaining market traction. Be part of this feel-good Vancouver success story. Take your career to the next level by becoming part of the team that delivers the most delightful online community engagement experience in the market.
MetroQuest office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. In accordance with provincial guidelines, the position will be remote until further notice.
MetroQuest is seeking a new Marketing Operations Coordinator to support the team’s ABM, lead generation, and content campaigns! You’ll be taking point on the day-to-day operations of our marketing automation suite, including building programs, tracking important metrics, maintaining the integrity of our active email database, and contributing meaningfully to a collaborative team.
You have some experience with marketing automation, and are looking to build your skills in a flexible, supportive environment. You’re self-motivated, focused on metrics, and able to explore complex technology environments that allow you to analyze and find new ways to boost results. With a keen eye for detail, you’re equally adept in proof-reading emails as in pinpointing successful builds for campaigns, using your knowledge on database segmentation, personalization, and best practices for digital marketing—all aimed towards making campaigns highly successful.
About the Role
You’ll be responsible for deploying and tracking marketing campaigns to nurture qualified leads throughout the marketing funnel. You’ll support the development and execution of ABM campaigns (content-based, drip, segmentation), tweak scoring models and metric dashboards, support regular web events (webinar and conference), and help maintain a clean email database. Where necessary, you’ll help maintain the website, support sales initiatives, and work with social media and content.
This role offers the opportunity to hone your skills in marketing operations and grow your career by managing the latest marketing automation software for our team!
- Test, deploy, and optimize nurture programs including email, PPC, segmentation, lead generation, and other elements
- Manage email marketing campaigns from email design to testing and results tracking
- Work strategically to continuously improve campaign effectiveness
- Develop and improve dashboards to track weekly results and marketing success/KPIs
- Monitor and test existing scoring models to ensure high quality marketing qualified leads, update relevant scoring models, and identify areas of sales opportunity
- Manage event logistics and planning for content-campaigns such as webinars and conferences
- Create and deploy campaigns for event marketing, including promotions and registration
- Coordinate logistics and research for trade shows and events
- Take part in strategic development of the overall marketing structure and campaign stack
- Support content, PPC, social media, and other initiatives as needed
- Take on additional marketing/administrative tasks as required
- 2+ years hands-on marketing experience
- 2+ years experience using Marketo
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience with event planning and marketing
- Post-secondary degree in relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Team oriented, with ability to take initiative, collaborate, and communicate
- Self-starter, quick-leaning, and self-motivated
- Attention to detail and accuracy, including written grammar and operations
- Analytical and data-driven
- Track record in lead management and ABM programs
- Experience in event coordination (live or virtual)
- Experience in SaaS an asset
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite an asset
Your application was submitted successfully.