Build Your Career at MetroQuest
Make an impact - help create better communities by engaging thousands!
MetroQuest delivers popular online surveys that creates the broadest, most actionable public support for the success of community and transportation plans. Provided as an annual SaaS subscription, MetroQuest is the community survey software of choice for US DOTs, cities, counties, and North America's leading planning, engineering, and public engagement firms.
The GovTech industry is growing and the new MetroQuest SaaS platform is quickly gaining market traction. Come be part of this feel-good Vancouver success story. Take your career to the next level by becoming part of the team that delivers the most delightful online community engagement experience in the market.
MetroQuest office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. In accordance with provincial guidelines, the position will be remote until further notice.
We're seeking a Customer Support Specialist to provide front-line support for our MetroQuest public engagement software.
Who you are:
- a minimum of 1-year in Technical Customer Support
- Tech-savvy and excited about learning new platforms
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast pace working environment
- Strive to continuously learn and improve
- Ability to connect with a wide range of people and love working with customers
- Clear communication skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience working with web-based/SaaS applications
- Familiar with help desk ticketing system (e.g. Freshdesk) as well as agile project management software (e.g. Jira)
- Self-motivated and open-minded
- Patient, compassionate and understanding
What you'll work on:
- Providing first-class support and guidance for our customers as they set up and manage MetroQuest surveys
- Advocating for the value MetroQuest provides and becoming an expert in all MetroQuest products
- Handling a high volume of inbound requests by email to make the customer experience as delightful as possible
- Effectively and appropriately responding to customer questions, needs and/or provide alternative solutions
- Utilizing and maintaining the ticketing and support system (Freshdesk)
- Troubleshooting technical product issues, reproducing, and coordinating resolutions with our Product team (Jira)
- Providing Quality Assurance testing for customer's MetroQuest Surveys
- Capturing customer feedback for use by our Product team
- Contributing to personal and group projects to improve our product and internal processes