Build Your Career at MetroQuest
Make an impact - help create better communities by engaging thousands!
MetroQuest delivers popular online surveys that generates the broadest, most actionable public support for the success of community and transportation plans. Now offered as an annual SaaS subscription, MetroQuest is the community survey software of choice for US DOTs, cities, counties, and North America's leading planning, engineering, and public engagement firms.
The GovTech industry is growing and the new MetroQuest SaaS platform is quickly gaining market traction. Come be part of this feel-good Vancouver success story. Take your career to the next level by becoming part of the team that delivers the most optimized online community engagement experience in the market.
MetroQuest office is located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. In accordance with provincial guidelines, the position will be remote until further notice.
We are seeking a Junior QA Analyst to join our team
- The rigorous testing of application features throughout their development cycles
- Execute manual tests by performing exploratory, acceptance, and regression testing
- Ensure that quality assurance methods and standards are maintained for all applications across all environments
- Ability to analyze requirements and create an efficient and comprehensive set of test cases that you or others will execute.
- Contribute to product evolution (UI design, observations)
- Troubleshooting issues through triage, analysis and support across technical team and the support team
Who you are:
- Minimum 1-2 years testing experience in web applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in an agile product development environment and QA methodologies
- Fast learner to take on new systems and technologies
- Experience in project collaboration and bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- You influence change and are committed to continuous improvement, in order to exceed client expectations.
- You leverage critical thinking skills to identify problems and proactively propose solutions.
- Experience with test automation concepts and technologies such as Selenium and Cucumber is highly desirable
- Experience in using Github and Azure DevOps
- Experience with Visual Studio